Tis the season for lively dinners with friends and family and indulging in our favorite comfort foods…tis the season for Kugel! With Hanukkah upon us, please find 8 ways to serve our yummy kugel for the holiday and the whole holiday season!
- Pair Uncle Irv’s Caramelized Onion and Garlic Kugel as a side with brisket or your favorite holiday roast.
- Bring Aunt Nonie’s Vanilla-Cinnamon to the dessert table…delicious served with coffee and cocoa.
- Be the hit of the holiday party and bring Aunt Dotty’s Lemon Coconut Kugel to the dessert table as well…sweet, creamy and light, it’s the perfect ending to any meal.
- Uncle George’s Sweet Potato Kugel is a hearty option for your Gluten-Free and vegetarian guests.
- Crisp in the oven and cut Uncle Irv’s Caramelized Onion and Garlic Kugel into squares to serve with toothpicks for a yummy appetizer…ideal with red wine.
- Greet your overnight guests with the smell of Aunt Nonie’s Vanilla-Cinnamon Kugel in the morning…a tasty alternative to french toast.
- Replace your traditional sweet potato recipe with Uncle George’s Sweet Potato with a crunchy walnut topping.
- Any flavor kugel makes a wonderful host or holiday gift!